Submit Your Insurance Article
By submitting an article, you are agreeing that we can use your writing without incurring any fees whatsoever and you are also agreeing that you will not hold us responsible for any misuse of your writing by any other party.
- We only accept articles on subjects related to UK insurance.
- Your submission must be a totally unique, original work authored by you. No PLR or spun articles will be accepted.
- You will be fully credited as the Author of your piece on our website should it be published here.
- By submitting your Article, you grant UK Insurance Index the full rights to distribute and print the Article, by any means at its disposal, without incurring any fees.
- If accepted, your Article will be published in html or plain text format which means it is possible for unscrupulous individuals to copy, edit and/or redistribute your work without acknowledging copyright. By submitting your Article, you agree to fully accept this risk.
- We do not accept Articles which are blatant attempts at marketing some product or service. You may however, include a link to your insurance related website at the foot of your Article.
- If your Article is rejected, it would simply mean we do not deem it suitable for our site.
- Your article should be of a reasonable length with a minimum of 500 words. Around 500-700 words is ideal.
Your Privacy Guarantee
Please note that the name you submit below will be displayed in your article. Your email address will not be shown and will only used by us to communicate with you about your article submission. It will never passed to any third party.