Why Consider Homeserve Keycare:
Losing your house or car keys can be expensive. From calling out a locksmith to getting car keys replaced, the costs can quickly mount up.
But with Keycare key insurance, just call the 24-hour emergency helpline and we'll get you sorted. And because there's no excess on the policy, you won't pay a penny within the cover limits.
Best of all, with Keycare key insurance you can avoid claiming on your home or car insurance policy, which will help you protect your no-claims discount.
All you need to do is attach the key fob we send you to your set of keys and you're covered. Simple, isn't it.
What is covered in KeyCare?
- Any property or car keys
- Unlimited number of keys (when attached to the key fob)
- Locksmith charges and replacement keys
- Cost of new locks (if a security risk has arisen)
- Recovery of keys (if they're locked inside a car or your home)
- Re-programming of car alarms and immobilisers (if car keys are lost or stolen)
- £10 reward to the finder of a lost insured key fob
- Up to £80 for alternative transport or £50 towards hotel accommodation, or up to £40 a day up to maximum of 3 days for care hire
- Unlimited number of claims per year (with a maximum of 3 claims per lock)
£1,500 cover limit per year
out of 5
from 1 reviews and 8 ratings
Average Review Ratings:
Customer Service Rating:
Value for Money Rating:
Overall Customer Rating:
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
This is only a brief summary of Homeserve Keycare and you should refer to their website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.