Why Consider Zurich Car Insurance:
Zurich is one of the largest insurance companies in the world. Zurich Connect car insurance has been tailored to appeal to as many drivers as possible, giving peace of mind and great value cover.
With Zurich's "My Connect" feature, you can check your policy wording and documents online and print them out at any time.
- Up to 9 years No Claims Discount
- Up to £500 to replace the locks of your car if your keys are lost or stolen
- A complimentary courtesy car
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover for uninsured losses following an accident which wasn’t your fault
- Free EU cover for up to 60 days
- Up to £250 if your personal belongings are stolen from your locked car
- All bodywork repairs by approved repairers are guaranteed by them for 3 years
- Full replacement of manufacturer fitted audio-visual equipment if damaged or stolen
- Windscreen and sunroof repair or replacement so you can get them fixed with one call, 24 hours a day
Terms and conditions apply.
Awards & Ratings for this Company:
- Comprehensive cover rated 4/5 Stars (Good) by Defaqto 2010
out of 5
from 2 reviews and 16 ratings
Average Review Ratings:
Customer Service Rating:
Value for Money Rating:
Overall Customer Rating:
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that excesses, terms and conditions may apply. This is only a brief summary of Zurich Car Insurance and you should refer to the policy documents for full information. Please visit the company's website for full details or consult an independent insurance adviser if you are in any doubt. A database of advisers in your area is available at www.unbiased.co.uk.