Why Consider ASDA Travel Insurance:
Unlimited medical cover and kids go free – get away!
It really is true, with Asda Travel Insurance you enjoy unlimited medical cover and kids go free. And that’s just for starters.
- Unlimited medical cover – what ever it takes to help get you better.
- Kids or grandkids go free ** – up to seven youngsters are covered FREE.
- Up to £1000 cancellation cover – we’ll give you up to £1000 if your suitcase is stolen or your holiday is cancelled.
- Help getting home – if there’s an emergency or you get injured, we’ll help you get back safely.
- A translator – we’ll provide you with someone to talk to hospital staff if they speak another language.
- 24/7 English speaking helpline – we’re always there for you on the phone.
To get all this instantly, click here now for a quote with up to 15% off online. Upgrade to our Superior package and enjoy even more cover.
Last minute travel?
We’ll cover you instantly and text your policy details to you straightaway. There’s no hanging around – you simply head off for a good time knowing you’re covered.
Going away more than once?
Choose our cost effective Annual Travel Insurance – click here for a quote.
Whether you’re planning a fun packed family holiday, a winter break on the slopes, an all inclusive beach vacation, a romantic weekend somewhere quiet or a business trip abroad, Asda Travel Insurance has the cover for you. Before you jet off, pay us a flying visit for instant cover and click here.
UK residents only
*All pricing examples based on travellers being under 60 at time of purchase with no medical conditions. Based on an individual standard European 2 day policy bought online.
**Terms and conditions apply. Children are covered when they travel with their parents or legal guardians only.
Awards & Ratings for this Company:
- Best Travel Insurance Provider - Your Money Direct Awards 2006
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 0 ratings
Single Trip Travel Insurance
Annual Travel Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that excesses, terms and conditions may apply. This is only a brief summary of ASDA Travel Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for the latest terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.