Why Consider Legal and General Life Insurance:
The Legal & General Group is one of the UK’s leading financial services companies established over 176 years ago.
In 2014 Legal & General helped over 5,500 families by paying out £271 million in life insurance claims. Get Life Insurance cover from just £6 a month.
Legal & General Life Insurance could pay out a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy. This means added peace of mind for you, and protection for your family, from just £6 a month.
Legal & General’s life insurance at a glance:
Please remember that life insurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- Life insurance policies automatically include terminal illness cover (minimum 2 years) which means your policy could pay out on diagnosis of a terminal illness, rather than on death. Terms and conditions apply.
- You can add Critical Illness Cover when you take out your life insurance policy at an additional cost to help financially protect yourself if you were diagnosed with one of the specified critical illnesses that Legal & General cover during the length of your policy.
- Life Insurance premiums are guaranteed to stay fixed throughout the length of your policy unless you alter your policy.
Why choose Legal & General?
Plus receive a £75 M&S Gift Card if you take out cover online by 30 June 2016 (Terms and conditions apply). Your partner can apply for a policy too, so you could both be financially protected, and get an extra £75 M&S Gift Card! Help make sure your family are financially protected and find our more, or get a quote today.
- UK's number one individual Term Assurance provider (*Swiss Re Term & Health Watch Report 2015. Based on new individual term assurance sales in 2014)
- In 2014 Legal & General paid 98.3% of life insurance claims, paying £271 million to over 5,500 families.
- Legal & General offer you a 4% discount if you pay your premiums annually.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
If you take out Legal & General’s Life Insurance or Mortgage Life Insurance with or without Critical Illness Cover up to and including 30/06/16 you will be entitled to a £75 M&S Gift Card.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the M&S Gift Card offer:
- We will aim to send the Gift Card four months after your policy start date. Please allow time for delivery.
- Customers paying monthly premiums will not be eligible for the Gift Card if a monthly payment is missed during this time.
- This offer is not valid for cashback customers. Cashback customers are customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal & General product via a Legal & General partner.
- Legal & General staff are not eligible for this offer.
- If you have previously cancelled an insurance plan provided by Legal & General, you will not qualify for this offer.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of the offer will not change.
- Gift Cards will only be issued if you apply directly to Legal & General. If you apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn't www.legalandgeneral.com, such as a comparison site, you will not be eligible for the Gift Card.
- Legal & General will cancel any plans or Gift Cards should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- This offer is available up to and including 30 June 2016.
- One gift per policy sold, limited to two per household in a 12 month period.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- This offer is only available online, and will not be available if the product is purchased with any other gifts or offers.
- All terms and conditions also apply to partners, family and friends applying for this offer.
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 5 ratings
Mortgage Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that this is only a brief summary of Legal and General Life Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.