Why Consider Simple Landlords Insurance:
Whether you're looking for a better deal on your current landlords insurance or need to cover your first buy to let property, why not keep things Simple?
Simple Landlords Insurance is one of the first complete online services for providing low cost Landlords Insurance with great cover. We can offer you a full end to end online process, enabling you to manage your policy online quick and easy. Simple offers you:
- Generous tiered discounts - for landlords who have between 3 and 20 properties
- Cover for a range of tenants – where other insurers restrict cover to certain tenant types, Simple covers professionals, students, holiday homes, asylum seekers and all other tenant types
- Free Accidental Damage on Buildings – where the tenant type is Professional or Retired
- Landlord liability insurance – Simple offer £2,000,000 as standard, upgradeable to £5,000,000 in case of unforeseen accidents on your property
- Bespoke quotations and flexibility - for larger portfolios where premiums exceed £4,000
- No hidden charges – the price you see, is the price you pay
- Free 24 hour claims line – should you need any assistance
- Spread the cost with monthly direct debits
- Plus, unlike some providers, Simple does not exclude properties in potential flood areas
We know that every landlord has different requirements for their let property insurance, that’s why we at Simple offer a wide range of options to help the landlord achieve the precise level of cover to suit individual circumstances and budget.
Whether you're looking for a better deal on your current landlords insurance or need to cover your first buy to let property, the answer is Simple.
out of 5
from 1 reviews and 18 ratings
Average Review Ratings:
Customer Service Rating:
Value for Money Rating:
Overall Customer Rating:
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
This is only a brief summary of Simple Landlords Insurance and you should refer to their website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.