Home >> Free Directory Listing
Get a Free Listing & Targeted Visitors Ready to Buy Insurance|
If you have an insurance specific website and would like a free listing in the UK Insurance Index directory, please complete the form below and your listing will be reviewed. If suitable your listing will be added in around 30 days although at busy times this could be longer.
Important Submission Guidelines
- This is an insurance directory and only insurance focused sites written in English will be accepted.
- Please check that you are not already listed by using the search box above.
- Your site should contain original, quality content that will be of use to our visitors.
- Submissions using a free email account such as Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo will be deleted.
- Your listing title must start with your business or site name.
- Your basic description can contain up to 250 characters and must be descriptive, not a list of key words or phrases. To maximise the potential of your listing, please ensure the text used here is unique and not copied from your site.
- You can enter a more detailed description containing up to 1000 characters. This should state why visitors should buy from your company. Again, please ensure the text used here is unique and not copied from your site.
- DO NOT use excessive capitalisation in any part of your listing as this will result in deletion!
- Not all sites will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any site at our discretion.
|Submit Your Insurance Website Here|
Click here to edit an existing listing.|
Click here to let the script read your metatags.
Copyright © UK Insurance Index. All rights reserved.
All directory listings, articles and reviews are provided as information only and do not constitute advice or a recommendation of any product or provider. If you use these insurers, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party web sites or companies. If you have any doubts you should consult an authorised independent financial adviser for advice based upon your individual needs and circumstances. A database of advisers in your area is available at www.unbiased.co.uk.