Why Consider Agria:
With Agria, their insurance is designed to last a lifetime. Many other insurers will only pay for 12 months. Then, when cover for that condition ceases, you are left with a hefty bill.
Agria lifetime policies are different.
They provide lifelong vet’s fees cover for illnesses and injuries. Their policies renew the vet’s fees benefit each year for the rest of your pet’s life provided the policy is renewed each year.
Agria are pet specialists, so pet owners can get cover they can rely on, from a provider they can trust.
Why choose Agria?
- Lifetime cover, for on-going illness and injuries, with up to £12,500 vet fees cover
- Over 125 years of experience having created pet insurance back in 1890
- 9/10 claims paid, and direct to the vet if customers prefer†
- Over 800,000 pets in the UK and their owners have been protected by Agria policies‡
- Rated 5 stars on TrustPilot*
*5 star Trustpilot rating correct at the time of send. †Based on claims settled between January and December 2016 by Agria Försäkring. ‡Based on policies administered by Agria Försäkring in the UK.
Awards & Ratings for this Company:
Pet Insurance Provider of the Year 2018
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 8 ratings
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that excesses, terms and conditions may apply. This is only a brief summary of Agria and you should refer to the company's website for current terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.