Why Consider Good To Go Insurance:
Goodtogoinsurance.com is specifically designed to offer appropriate travel insurance cover for people travelling with all types of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease and cancer.
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
- No age limits
- Cruise cover included
- Scheduled Airline/End Supplier Failure (Insolvency Cover) included on all policies
Online Medical Screening
We offer full medical screening on our website. You will simply need to tell us the name of your condition; we’ll then ask you a series of multiple choice questions to help us assess the severity of your illness. It’s very easy and you won’t need to provide a medical certificate or leave our website.
5 Reasons to Choose Good To Go Travel Insurance
- Cover for All Types of Medical Condition, up to a High Level of Severity
Goodtogoinsurance.com can cover all types of medical conditions up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis. From asthma, high blood pressure, hiv and diabetes, to heart problems and cancer. Mental health conditions can also be covered.
- No Age Limits on Single Trip Policies
There are no age limits at all on our single trip policies. So whether a customer is over 60, over 70 or over 90, age is not a restriction to getting travel insurance cover from goodtogoinsurance.com. Providing travel insurance for the older traveller is becoming increasingly important as our population ages.
- Cover for Loss of Medication
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides additional cover for loss of medication. This is important to people travelling with medical conditions that might be carrying vital medication with them.
- Cover for Mobility Aids £2500
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides cover for loss, theft or damage to mobility aids.
- Cover for a Recuperation Holiday and other Additional Medical Expenses
Because we specialise in insurance for travellers with medical conditions, we provide cover that other insurers rarely provide, including cover for recuperation holiday. If a traveller has to undergo unplanned surgery on holiday and has to stay in hospital for 5 days or more we will provide up to £750 for a recuperation holiday. Plus up to £500 towards the cost of employing a home help or nanny and cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500.
out of 5
from 1 reviews and 17 ratings
Average Review Ratings:
Customer Service Rating:
Value for Money Rating:
Overall Customer Rating:
Medical Travel Insurance
Over 65 Travel Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that excesses, terms and conditions may apply. This is only a brief summary of Good To Go Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for the latest terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.