Why Consider Aviva Short Term Car Insurance:
Aviva Short Term Car Insurance is temporary comprehensive cover, allowing you to choose when you need it and for how long – up to 28 days.
Sometimes you need car insurance for a temporary period. This could be when:
- you need to drive your new car off the forecourt, or away from an auction or other seller and want the peace of mind of being fully covered
- a family member or friend wishes to borrow your car or van for the weekend
- you’re travelling on holiday with a number of people with whom you want to share driving responsibility
- you’re visiting friends and family so that either you can be covered to drive their car or vice versa
- or you don’t run a car all year round, but occasionally need to borrow one.
What are the benefits?
- Fully comprehensive cover – peace of mind that you’re covered not only for third party damage but also for the car you’re driving
- Immediate cover– you pay online by secure credit/debit card transaction, and print out your insurance cover documents
- Flexible – you choose when you need cover and for how long from 1 – 28 days.
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 25 ratings
Short Term Car Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that excesses, terms and conditions may apply. This is only a brief summary of Aviva Short Term Car Insurance and you should refer to the policy documents for full information. Please visit the company's website for full details or consult an independent insurance adviser if you are in any doubt. A database of advisers in your area is available at www.unbiased.co.uk.