Why Consider Direct Line Tradesman Insurance:
It could take one small mishap to jeopardize a decorator, electrician, plumber or builder's ability to earn an income.
Direct Line Tradesman Insurance protects tradesmen in such situations, providing a comprehensive standard policy. This gives up to £1 million public liability cover, with the option to increase up to £5 million and add additional covers, allowing you to tailor the insurance to your needs.
- Direct Line for Business will beat any quote for the same cover (terms & conditions apply)
The top Tradesmen professions who have bought Direct Line's Trademan Insurance are:
- Builders PDHs (prof. development hours) etc Jobbing
- Painters and decorators (excluding heating)
- Carpenters and joiners
- Plumbers all other work
- Carpet/upholstery cleaner
- Cleaning contractors
- Painters and decorators other
- Double glazing installers
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 0 ratings
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that this is only a brief summary of Direct Line Tradesman Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.