Why Consider AA Life Insurance:
- Premiums start from as little as £5 a month
- The option of joint cover for you and your partner
- Cover can be used to cover a mortgage or loan
- Cash payout for your family if you die during the policy term, providing you continue to pay your monthly premiums
- Guaranteed premiums that will never go up
- The amount of cover reduces each month during the policy term, and is calculated to be enough to pay off the capital you still owe on your repayment mortgage
- Freedom to increase your cover to suit your needs if your circumstances change
- Free cover for up to three months if you are waiting for a house purchase to complete
- Free accidental death benefit for up to 60 days while your policy is being arranged
- Plus up to £50 M&S vouchers when you take out a policy**
This product is provided by Friends Life.
* £5 per month is based on a healthy female, aged 35 years, non-smoker, who requires £60,000 level term life insurance cover over 10 years. The actual premiums will depend on individual circumstances and requirements. These figures are correct at March 2011.
** £40 M&S vouchers, or £50 for AA Members, when you take out life insurance. You will receive your gift once you've paid your first three months' premiums. Please allow 28 days M&S vouchers. We reserve the right to change this promotion at any time.
Awards & Ratings for this Company:
- Most competitive direct Term Assurance provider - Moneyfacts Awards 2009
- Most competitive direct Term Assurance provider - Moneyfacts Awards 2008
- Most competitive direct Term Assurance provider - Moneyfacts Awards 2007
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 2 ratings
Term Life Insurance
Mortgage Life Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that this is only a brief summary of AA Life Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.