Why Choose John Lewis:
John Lewis Wedding Insurance provides financial protection in case things don’t go to plan. Key details include:
- John Lewis Wedding Insurance covers services paid for before the Wedding Insurance is taken out
- Six different levels of cover - ranging from £10,000 up to £100,000
- Includes cancellation if the bride, groom or close family members of your wedding party falls ill, with Cancellation Cover your costs can be reimbursed if it is not due to a pre-existing medical condition.
- It also protects loss or damage of important items such as wedding attire and wedding rings
- If the wedding photos can’t be printed because the film, negatives or any digital media used has been damaged, John Lewis Wedding Insurance will pay for a photographer to reshoot the wedding party. Cover also includes payment of any costs needed for a reshoot such as suit hire.
We can cover many types of weddings, from a lavish ceremony at home to an intimate civil partnership abroad, if optional overseas wedding extension is selected. With six different levels of cover - ranging from £10,000 up to £100,000, we’ll be able to provide the right amount of cover to suit our customers’ special day.
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 0 ratings
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Policy discounts and features are subject to change. Please visit the John Lewis website for the latest policy details and offers.