Why Consider Sun Life Insurance:
Life insurance made simple...
If you’re aged 18 – 59, Sun Life Insurance, provided by AXA Wealth trading as
Sun Life Direct, makes protecting your family simple. There’s no medical and if
you can answer ‘No’ to five eligibility questions, you’re in. Decide how long
you want cover for, from the five terms available. Then choose how much you
want to pay each month, or how much money you’d want to leave. Simple! Get an instant quote now.
Why choose Sun Life Insurance?
- From just £5 a month - Premiums start from as little as £5 a month and will stay the same throughout the term. You need to keep paying your premiums when due as if you don’t, your policy would end and you wouldn’t get anything back.
- 5 terms to choose from - Choose a term to suit you - either 10,15, 20, 25 or 30 years, provided the term ends by the time you’re aged 70.
- Leave up to £150,000 - Depending on the premium and term you choose, you can leave a fixed cash sum of up to £150,000, if you died within the term. Remember that inflation will, over time, reduce the value of the cash sum paid out. Also, as the cash sum is paid to your estate, it may be subject to Inheritance Tax.
- Extra reassurance of Terminal Illness Benefit - Sun Life Insurance comes with the added protection of Terminal Illness Benefit. If you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness we could pay the cash sum early to help you at a difficult time.
- Money back if no claim is made - Unlike many insurers, at the end of the term we’ll give you 15% of your premiums back as long as all premiums have been paid and no claim has been made.
- PLUS a special welcome to Sun Life Insurance - The first month’s premium is free and as a thank you for taking out Sun Life Insurance, we’ll give you £20 of Love2Shop vouchers.
Apply in minutes for immediate cover. Get an instant quote today.
out of 5
from 0 reviews and 3 ratings
Term Life Insurance
Get a Quote
Preview the Website
Please note that this is only a brief summary of Sun Life Insurance and you should refer to the company's website for current excesses, terms and conditions. Policy features, offers and discounts are subject to change.